Win a trip to Whenuakura (Donut) Island
Try our delicious new Donut Holes and you could win a dream vacation to visit the Coromandel region of New Zealand, including a guided tour of Whenuakura (Donut) Island, one of New Zealand’s most beautiful coastal
attractions. Shaped like a donut, this protected island is a wildlife sanctuary featuring an emerald lagoon and amazing rock formations.
To be automatically entered for a chance to win, order Donut Holes between June 2, 2018 and June 30, 2018 at papajohns.com.
- Round-trip economy class airfare from any United Airlines U.S. gateway to Auckland International Airport, New Zealand;
- Auckland airport/hotel arrival shuttle transfer;
- Group C economy rental vehicle for up to six (6) days. Driver must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, possess a valid driver’s license and major credit card, and meet the terms and conditions of the rental agency. Winner will be responsible for any associated additional rental costs (including but not limited to insurance, gas, and GPS);
- Pick-up Auckland, Drop-off Wellington;
- Two nights accommodation Auckland; -- Auckland in the Afternoon Foody tour
- One-night accommodation Whangamata; -- Morning Kayak to Whenuakura (Donut) Island from Whangamata, scheduling dependent on weather conditions for which sponsor is not responsible.
- Two nights accommodation Rotorua; -- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, Matamata
- One-night accommodation Napier; -- Art Deco Guided Walk, Napier
- One-night accommodation Wellington; -- Capital Tastes Tour, Wellington
- One-way flight for two adults from Wellington to Auckland
Each First Prize winner (10 winners) will receive an order of Donut Holes every month for a year awarded as an eighty-four dollar ($84) Papa John’s Gift Card.